Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Week 2, Day 2 - Gevurah of Gevurah - What, More about Discipline?

I will definitely make this post short and well probably not too sweet, ha!  I am very tired and it is getting late.  Not only that, but my husband had a death in his family today, so we will be involved in family events for the next couple of days also.  Please keep us in your prayers as it was an unexpected death.

Gevurah of Gevurah (discipline of discipline), hmmm?  How does one define that concept?  Well, how do you define your discipline?  Don't think about it in the way you discipline others, but in the way you discipline yourself.  Think about how you use your time, money, resources, etc.  Are you wasteful or perhaps you are stingy?  You see, discipline is a good thing, but you can have too little discipline or too much discipline.  Have you heard of those people who refused to use electricity to save money and then froze to death after which you found out they were millionaires?

Let each of these sink in........I will have to do the same.......believe me this one is a difficult one for me as I am on one end of the spectrum and my husband on the other!  Until tomorrow, Shalom!

No comments: