Monday, April 15, 2013

Malchut of Tiferet - Maturity of Beauty

Before I finish up this week of the Counting of the Omer, let me say one thing.  Just because I write about these things does not mean I have achieved them.  I had someone to ask me today how I accomplished them and I responded, "I haven't, they take a lifetime!"  Its true.  God gives me the in-depth vision to some of the posts I write, but for the most part the writings come from the teachings of the Jews and what they have taught for centuries.  I have given them a little insight from a Christian perspective with the Holy Spirit's guidance, but it does not mean that I have yet achieved the very things of which I write.  I lay down at night convicted of things I need to work on and change as much as anyone else.  There, I just wanted you to know that fact so you would not think I was some super spiritual woman, for I am not.

Now, today's Counting is Malchut of Tiferet or Mature Beauty.  Mature Beauty is when you reach a point of being able to stand strong in who you are no matter what others say about you.  It is being confident in who you are in HASHEM and have an unshakable faith in that fact.  When others make a negative comment about you it just rolls off.  This comes from spending time with HASHEM on a daily basis, but mainly a moment by moment basis.  If He is your constant companion, you have confidence.

I have a copy of the most wonderful children's book that gives a perfect example of this.  It is called, You Are Special by Max Lucado  If you don't own a copy, please purchase one.  It is a great addition to your library.

And just so you know that I am not there yet, just this morning I was in a not so good mood. My husband was joking with me about putting on my makeup and I immediately within myself wanted to cry.  I know he was only kidding, but I went into a pity party and got angry with him.  I even did something a little bit mean to him with my blush brush!  OH!!!!  I had to apologize and also to ask forgiveness from God.  I still have a lot of work to do.  How about you?  Aren't you glad God is patient with us, girls?

Until tomorrow when we start a new subject, Shalom!~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: