Thursday, April 11, 2013

Tiferet of Tiferet - Beauty of Beauty


My parents who were my examples of Beauty of Beauty

We have arrived at day three of week three of the Counting of the Omer.  I hope that today finds you safe and free of any storm damage from last night and today's storms that have passed through the country.  Today is all about Tiferet of Tiferet or Beauty of Beauty.  As I finished the post for yesterday I began thinking about this one and could not imagine how I would approach it.  I told my husband I had no clue how to write about beauty of beauty and I would have to really think hard on this one.  We changed the subject and I made a comment about someone we both knew and how I had begun to realize how vulgar their mouth was.  He replied, "I didn't know that about them."  I said that I didn't know it either until recently, then we both went to bed.

I awoke an hour and a half later writing this post in my head as I awoke.  I know that the Lord God was giving me the words as I slept.  HASHEM is so good!!!!!  HE is AMAZING!!!!  How I love Him!!!  Beauty of Beauty is all about wholeness.  It reminds me of a quote I heard when growing up; "Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clear through."  You see beauty can either be within or without, but beauty of beauty is complete beauty!  It is wholeness, from within and without.

Please don't get the wrong impression of beauty from my definition.  Outward beauty is not the way the world defines beauty.  It is not a size 0 waist, long flowing blonde tresses of hair, flawless skin and a 42" bust.  Beauty is a trait that captivates and draws people to the source of the beauty.  I am willing to bet that you have known people like this in your lifetime.  They aren't necessarily beauty pageant material.  They aren't ugly, just maybe average, but something about them is so wonderful you are drawn to them.  I am not talking about charisma, I am talking about true beauty.  The kind of pure, genuine, wholesome, truth and love from deep inside.  This is beauty of beauty.

Tiferet, itself is a "harmony" of Chesed (Loving kindness) and Gevurah (Discipline).  Therefore, true Beauty is a blend of Love and Discipline.  The true Love and Discipline that can only come from HASHEM.  Now, have that true Love and Discipline filling you on the inside and clothing you on the outside.......

"Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with feelings of compassion and with kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.  Bear with one another; if anyone has a complaint against someone else, forgive him.  Indeed, just as the Lord has forgiven you, so you must forgive.  

Above all these, clothe yourselves with love, which binds everything together perfectly;  and let the shalom which comes from the Messiah be your heart's decision-maker, for this is why you were called to be part of a single Body.  

And be thankful - let the Word of the Messiah, in all its richness, live in you, as you teach and counsel each other in all wisdom, and as you sing psalms, hymns and spiritual songs with gratitude to God in your hearts.  That is, everything you do or say, do in the name of the Lord Yeshua, giving thanks through Him to God the Father."    Colossians 3:12-17  JNT

Do you see it?  The Beauty of Beauty produces the Fruit of the Spirit!  And there is an added bonus!  When you begin to produce the Beauty of Beauty from yourself you will be shining a beacon into the world that will draw others to the source of your beauty.......Yeshua, who will then draw all men to the Father!!!!!!  Harmony!!!!   Tiferet!!!!!  As you see the true beauty in yourself, you will begin to see the beauty in others and they will begin to see the beauty within themselves which will in turn result in them seeing the beauty in others and so on.   And before long you know what can happen?  Well, Yeshua told us what can happen......

"Therefore, go and make people from all the nations into talmidim (disciples), immersing them into the reality of the Father, the Son and the Ruach HaKodesh (Holy Spirit), and teaching them to obey everything that I have commanded you."  Matthew 28:19  JNT

These are two of my nieces who are a
new generation of beauty of beauty.  So
proud of them.
Paul even says of the fruit of the Spirit, "against such there is no law", so what have we got to lose?   Why aren't we seeking true beauty?


Mirror, mirror on the wall
who's the fairest of them all?
It is the one who's words and actions
reflect their Sovereign Master.
Beauty of Beauty within and without
a trait so rare, that is without a doubt.
Will you be the one, dear friend of mine
to take the challenge or be left behind?


Got your beauty cream ready?  Until tomorrow, SHALOM!~~~~~~~~~~~~







No comments: