Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Yesod and Malchut of Hod - I have to catch up!

Today has been a unique experience for me.  I started a new shift at work and it will certainly take me a little while to get my schedule down to a good regimen.  By combining the last two days of the Counting of the week of Hod, I am still a day behind so stick with me and I will try to get caught up completely within the next week.

Yesod of Hod is all about Commitment of Humility.  How committed are you to your humility?  Are you committed even when you don't see results?  How committed are you to your Master?  Are you still committed to Him and His instructions even when you can not fully understand them or can not see the reasoning behind them?  Can you follow those instructions blindly, trusting God, knowing that He sees and knows what He is doing even when you can not?  Does it give you a foundation to build upon?  Does it bring you to the next step...............................................................................................................



Malchut of Hod - Maturity of Humility.  When you arrive at the place where God's instructions and teachings have become second nature, you have achieved maturity.  This place cannot be achieved without all six of the other steps being put into place.  If you are not totally surrendered to God and His voice, you will never achieve maturity of your humility.

I have already admitted I have a LOT of work to do.  I was reminded of that fact tonight while watching Joyce Meyer on television.  As she was speaking she recounted how she used to be and how she had to keep herself in check as a person in ministry.  Her statements made me think much, much more highly of her.  Humility!  She seems to be in touch with her humility and has kept her dignity in tact and that is a very important aspect of maturity.

Keep working on it folks!  It is WORTH IT!  ~Shalom!~


 

No comments: