Sunday, March 10, 2013

Something long overdue

This morning I was reminded of something very important.  I know that I haven't posted anything in a couple of weeks and very much need to do so.  I could give lots of excuses, but before I even begin to write I need to take care of something vitally important.  I have to stop and take time to thank the One I am writing about.

It is here upon these pages where I want to publicly acknowledge the Lord G-d, maker of heaven and earth, as the one and only.  It is He who gave me everything I would need in order to write and teach.  He gave me life both physically and spiritually and it is to Him I give all glory and honor and praise!  HASHEM, You are my life and the air I breathe.  I could do nothing without you.  I bless You, my G-d, the maker of my soul.  It is because of Your great Chesed that I live and breathe and the world exists.  Thank you for all the provisions in my life.

I do not say these things publicly to draw attention to myself, but to draw attention to you, my G-d, my Redeemer, my Provider.  You are the lifter of my head.  It is for all mankind that you created this world and for that reason you have a plan for our lives.  Oh my great and glorious G-d, open my eyes and the eyes of those who read the words of Your Torah to see You more clearly and give us hearts that want to run to you!

Bless the Lord, Oh my soul and all that is within me, bless His holy name!!!!!




"Barukh attah Adonai Elohenu melekh haolam asher kideshanu b'mitzvotav v'tzivanu laasok b'divrei Torah!"

"Blessed are You, Lord our God, King of the universe, who sanctified us with His commandments and commanded us to engross ourselves in the words of the Torah!"

No comments: