Saturday, March 30, 2013

Hod of Chesed - Majestic Love

It is Saturday evening and tomorrow is Easter.  I had hoped to have some great insights posted today for you about Yeshua's death and resurrection, but you will have to wait now until tomorrow!  I have spent the day cleaning out closets and the attic in  preparation for a yard sale. (I can feel a blog coming out of that experience!)  I have just about gone past my limit, physically today, so all I can do is the counting of the Omer for today.

Hod of Chesed is about Majestic Love.  What is that exactly?  The best way I can describe the meaning is to describe the opposite: selfish love.  A majestic love is one in which you will seek to make amends without holding a grudge or holding onto past hurts.  Majestic love realizes that true love is something given only by HASHEM and we can only love others because He has given us the ability.

Now I ask you, do you enter into relationships asking what you can get from them or what you can give?  Do you look at all your relationships as a gift from HASHEM?  Do you also ask HASHEM to love others through you?  When you love others or when others love you, does it humble you to realize how much HASHEM loves you?

Do not forget to praise HASHEM for the gift of Yeshua tomorrow.  Praise His wonderful name!  Worship the Lord God, Adonai!  May His Name be praised forever and ever!  Until tomorrow, Shalom!

No comments: