Wednesday, February 27, 2013

I Need to Apologize

I so need to apologize for a post.  I published a new post on Sunday, but it was not correct.  I usually write my posts in a document software first and then copy and paste to the Internet blog page.  This time I didn't do that and I paid a price for it.  I wrote the entire post on the draft section of this website and read it, noticed that I had some errors and possible misrepresentations, did my research and changed a great number of things within the post.  Once I had updated the info, and feeling confident it was correct to the best of my ability, I clicked publish, but an Internet glitch took place as I was posting and did not save the changes I had made, (I knew it took an awfully long time to save and publish, should have figured it out!).  The problem was that on my end it appeared the changes were made and saved.  I had to leave very quickly at that point and was unable to get back on until Tuesday morning, at which time I went to print off a copy of the posting for a friend.  On my way into work I began reading the post and was appalled to see that most of it was nothing but my rough draft with many errors!!!!  I could not get to a computer until Tuesday afternoon to delete the entire post, so I am so very sorry to all of my readers.

Computers are wonderful when everything works great, but sometimes they just mess up and it is not always easy to see from this end of things.   Again, I apologize for posting something that was incorrect and full of misgivings and as I said early on in the life of this blog, I want to ensure that I have printed nothing in error if it is at all possible.  I will try to correct my mistakes and re-post when I can.  I pray that all of you have a wonderfully happy, joyous and blessed week!  Shalom!

No comments: