Thursday, March 28, 2013

Day Three of the Counting - Tiferet of Chesed

It has been a long day and it is now a very late night.  I will make this post a short one since I have to work tomorrow and my heart is also extremely heavy at this moment.  I attended a college function to watch my son perform for with his fraternity in a step show production and returned home to the news that two little boys, ages 7 and 5 were missing just a few miles from my house.  The boys were playing in their grandmothers yard after school in a rural area and disappeared.  My heart is so heavy and I am praying for their safe return.  Please, please pray for these little boys.

Today's counting is that of Tiferet of Chesed, beautiful love.  The beauty of love is empathy or compassion.  The one thing I am going to ask and leave with you is this:  do you have compassion for all humans regardless of their ability to repay your kindness?  Do you also have compassion for creatures as well?  HASHEM cares about His creatures too, read Leviticus.  Think about these things.   Compassion and empathy are traits that let you see past the outward appearance right to the heart.  (Think of Yeshua with the Samaritan woman at the well).

Until tomorrow,  Shalom!


No comments: