Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Malchut of Netzach, Mature Endurance

Malchut of Netzach is the culmination of our entire week of the Counting of the Omer of Netzach.  Malchut is all about reaching the maturity level of endurance.  As I run this race of endurance, how am I perceived?  Am I a whiner who constantly complains about every little ache and pain and obstacle that arises?  Am I attracting attention to myself as I show off the things I accomplish along the way?  Or, do I bring glory and honor to the one who has called, equipped and given me all the strength to accomplish every inch of the marathon?

When I approach the finish line of this race of endurance, I want to hear the words,

"You have done well, good and faithful servant.........Enter your master's joy!"  Matthew 25:21

We begin a new week tomorrow, the week of Hod - Humility.  Are you ready?  Shalom!~~~~~~

No comments: